- Electrical grade copper windings with the appropriate wall thickness for the application.
- A variety of dielectric coatings to accommodate a multitude of operational voltage and temperature requirements. From fluidized bed applied epoxy to high temperature electrical insulating spray varnish. Additional insulation via silicon rubber, B-stage tape or insulation sleeving.
- Non-Ferrous water cooled rails (coated with Alpha 1’s patent pending process) and connectors.
- Cast ID’s coated with green coat for additional sealing of the refractory.
- Stainless steel needle reinforced cast refractory materials or high temperature plaster mix.
- Machined or cast refractory coil end boards and assembly components.
View the Photo Gallery for examples